4th One Health Aotearoa Symposium
Building on the successes of One Health Aotearoa’s previous symposia, One Health Aotearoa are bringing together infectious diseases scientists and professionals from the fields of human, animal and environmental health in order to address priority One Health issues such as emerging infectious diseases, water quality and antibiotic resistance.
Themes of the 4th One Health Aotearoa Symposium include:
• Antimicrobial resistance,
• Infectious diseases and inequality,
• Mahinga kai and Mātauranga Māori,
• One Health science and policy,
• Food safety and security,
• Emerging infectious diseases
• One Health economics.