eResearch NZ 2019
For the last 10 years, the eResearch NZ conference series has provided an important national forum for strategic discussions, community building, and career development. In 2019, our theme of People. Powered. Research. will bring together researchers across disciplines and communities who are exploring or innovating the ways digital tools can be used to support and advance research outcomes in NZ and internationally.
- eResearch NZ 2019 aims to:
- showcase innovative work-in-progress or recent project results where digital tools were applied
- highlight current and emerging priorities, trends, and best practices in eResearch approaches
- provide opportunities for skills training, professional development, and mentoring in digital research tools and eResearch applications
- draw experience and inspiration from eResearch programs and projects in other regions
- build communities of practice that foster and support collaboration and knowledge-sharing within and beyond NZ’s research sector
Last year, the event was hosted in Queenstown, NZ and drew speakers and attendees from across New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, and North America. The 2018 program focused on the opportunities and challenges of achieving eResearch impact, sustainability and excellence.
Follow @eResearchNZ for updates, and send questions to email@example.com