Life Sciences Summit 2023
BioTech for a better tomorrow
22 & 23 March 2023, Shed 6, Wellington
The LifeSciences Summit provides a platform for discussion of the challenges New Zealand and the world is facing — from climate emissions, gene editing, scaling New Zealand technology for the world, venture capital funding trends, talent attraction and Aotearoa’s competitive advantages. This new conference will unite Aotearoa New Zealand’s life sciences and biotechnology communities across all sectors including agriculture, environment, industrial as well as human and animal health, on 22 and 23 March, Shed 6, Wellington, New Zealand.
This 2 day summit has been designed for attendees from across the biotech and life sciences commercial and academic communities. The speaker line-up for the summit consists of New Zealand international and national thought leaders covering themes including:
- Local and international research and innovation trends
- Life sciences funding and investment
- How to scale life sciences companies
- Gene editing and its place in New Zealand
- Spotlight on human and animal health
- Dissecting the life sciences industry
- Talent pipeline and future pathways
Sponsorship Opportunities If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities for this event, please email email@example.com If you are interested in attending the event, please register via the link below.