Life Sciences Summit 2023
Putting the “BIO” back into the New Zealand Economy
22 & 23 March 2023, Shed 6, Wellington
Biotechnology Solutions to Global Challenges
Bringing together New Zealand’s biotechnology and Life Sciences industries across all sectors agricultural, environmental, industrial & human health to recognise capability in New Zealand, promote research and commercialisation opportunities now and in the future to solve the biggest challenges on the planet.
This conference is a perfect neutral centre of gravity for discussion, debate, policy development and collaboration around biotechnology in New Zealand.
Benefits and Outcomes
- There is no event in New Zealand that brings together the Life Sciences and Biotechnology sectors together (agricultural, environmental & industrial and human health).
- Connect the ecosystem eg Universities, CRI, and research institutes, commercialisation offices, biotech companies, investment community, large pharma and large corporations, and the supporting companies (e.g. IP firms, consumable manufacturers)
- Showcase our New Zealand innovations, including company & research pitches to stockbrokers, fund managers and other clients
- Networking and cross pollination for the sectors
- Presenting government initiatives eg Biotech Hub, Future pathways
- Encourage the engagement of our young and diverse minds to pursue a career in the life science sector
Creating a healthier, cleaner & more prosperous New Zealand
Boosted by Biotech
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities for this event, please email email@example.com
If you are interested in attending the event, please register your interest via the link below.