Animal Health Curious Innovation series (Hamilton)
Animal Health Curious?
BioTechNZ is running the Animal Health Curious Innovation series across Aotearoa with the support of Callaghan Innovation.
Aotearoa New Zealand’s rich agricultural history and economy is built on primary production with animals playing an important role in our lives. Local biotech companies have also developed strengths in niche fields within the animal health and research sector.
Improving animal health requires a multi-disciplinary approach and our new event series aims to create greater connections, collaboration and increased research outcomes. This includes animal health professionals, industry, policymakers, researchers and other stakeholders.
Please bring a friend, colleague or plus one who is interested in animal health to help build our community.
- Date: Thursday 22 June
- Time: 3.45pm – 6.00pm
- Location: The Long Room, Wintec House, City Campus, Hamilton
- Walking access to Wintec House, can be via the cnr of Anglesea and Ward Streets (lift access too) or Nisbet Street (up the concrete stairs)
- Parking: Being situated in the heart of the city allows a number of parking options. There are a number of commercial parking buildings close by
- Event Type: Physical
- Cost: Free
Event Series Dates:
- Event #1: Wellington 18 May
- Event #2: Hamilton 22 June
- Event #3: Palmerston North 20 July
- Event #4: Christchurch 17 August
- Event #5: Dunedin 14 September
- Event #6: Auckland 19 October
About this event series:
The Animal Health Curious Innovation series is connecting innovation, investment, partnerships and networking opportunities.
We respectfully ask that all participants planning to attend an in person event are healthy and well. Should you be unable to attend due to illness or isolation we request that you stay home. Please let us know if you are unable to attend by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the event date.